Return & Exchanges
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
FFA® will replace, exchange or give credit for any non-personalized item up to 90 days after the date of purchase. The National FFA Organization return policy has recently changed to make returning merchandise easier. You will now create your return shipping label online at www.ffa.org/shop. Our new return process allows you to create a UPS shipping label to be printed on your printer and placed on the package. An added convenience to this new system is that if UPS shipping is not convenient for you, you may drop off the package with the U.S. Postal Service.
Please note:Personalized items, including official jackets CANNOT be returned or credited.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS!
- Please complete the return form that was included in your original shipment.
- Carefully re–pack the merchandise and include the return form and a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Click on the link below and use the following steps to create your shipping label:
Click HERE to go to the National FFA Merchandise Center Returns
- Fill in the Ship From information
- Enter the estimated weight of the package you will be shipping. (For the original shipment you can get the weight from the UPS label or from the e-mail advisement you received from UPS. This may help you estimate the weight of your package.)
- In the Reference Number field please enter the order number from the original shipment (i.e. ORD0345678).
- In the Label Type field, please choose the way that you would like to receive your label.
- PRINT, which will prompt you to send the label to a printer connected to your computer.
- EMAIL, which will send you an e–mail with a link to the label so you can print it later.
- UPS Print + Mail, which will have a printed label sent to your ship from address (this will take a few days).
- In the Description of Merchandise field, please enter a brief description of the merchandise you are shipping.
- Press the Continue button
- If you requested a Label Type of PRINT, an image of the label will appear on your screen. Press the continue button at the top of the page, and a print box will pop up. Make sure the settings are correct and press print; the label will print out on your printer. If you chose EMAIL, you will geta message saying Process Successful. You will receive an e-mail with a link to your label shortly. If you chose UPS Print + Mail, you will get a message saying Process Successful. A label will be sent to your Ship From address.
- Affix the address label that you printed to the package.
- Drop off the package at a UPS drop box, or ship from any UPS shipping location (i.e. Staples, Office Depot, etc.) or give to any UPS driver. If there is not a UPS shipping location near you, you may drop off the package with the U.S. Postal Service.
- Pay nothing up front for postage. FFA will deduct a return fee of $7.50 from your refund or merchandise credit. If you are exchanging the item, the service is free.
- If merchandise was damaged in transit, save the original packaging and notify our customer service department immediately at 888–332–2668.